I am often asked (and it is a question I appreciate): “How can I support the North Central Florida Blues Society?” There are a few ways.
1.Join or renew your membership.
Or you can join up in person at our events. Just seek out a Board member at a concert, jam, or acoustic Blues open mic.
2. The North Central Florida Blues Society brings national and international touring acts to Gainesville. Attending some of those fantastic concerts and paying at the door helps support the NCFBS and helps bring even more of these shows to town.
3. Donating. At the bottom right of most of the pages on our website ncfblues.org, there is a gold donate button. There you can choose to give any amount you want to us through Paypal. This page is a good example: https://ncfblues.org/sponsors/
4. Telling your friends. Help us raise awareness about who we are what we do. Going to a concert of ours? Ask a friend to come along!
5. Volunteering. The NCFBS is a volunteer organization. The president and Board of Directors give of their time and talents to help support the Blues locally. Attend one of our events and tell a member of the Board that you’d like to help! We can get you on a list of people to reach out to when you can best help.
6. Business memberships and event sponsorships. Own a business? Want to support the Blues and also reach Blues fans locally? Talk to us about business memberships and event sponsorships. Know someone that owns a business and may wish to participate? Let them know! Reach out to us at email@example.com.
7. Are you a Blues band/musician that plays locally? If you are a member of the North Central Florida Blues Society, let your fans know! If you are not currently members, please consider joining or renewing your membership.
The NCFBS thanks everyone for their support.